Nobody needs to hear how important the tyres of your car are. These are the only components of a vehicle that always remain connected to the road. Tyres come in different shapes, sizes and make. This is because different cars in different seasons have different requirements. To say the least, the weather alone can impact the performance of your tyres significantly.
Zoom Tyres understand the different needs, our customers and their cars can come up with. That is why we are prepared to take them on with the most comprehensive range of car tyres Coventry
Here are a few examples of what is up for grabs at our garage.
MICHELIN ENERGY E-V
This is the first range by Michelin entirely dedicated to electric cars. With a different eco-friendly approach, these tyres save energy, increase comfort, and are long-lasting.
- It has a lighter casing that reduces overall rolling resistance. The tread becomes flat, providing efficient traction. Therefore, they are amazing in energy saving.
- It contains almost 1.5 times more lateral blocks than the usual tyres that go on to reduce the noise inside the cabin of the car.
- The tread pattern is made steadier through sipes that can self-lock. Further, this tread is composed of multiple polymers that render it flexible. The tread’s composition and design enhance the control of the car.
SP SPORT FASTRESPONSE
As can easily be guessed by the name, SP Sport FastResponse is made for excellent feedback to enhance the handling and reaction time of a driver.
- The drive is more responsive and tangible through the futuristic features of Dunlop Touch Technology. The tread profile flattens to provide a greater area of contact. This improves the balance and handling on wet as well as dry roads.
- The connectors between the tyre and the wheel are also reinforced. This brings about an enhanced response of the tyre.
- The wide grooves cause rapid expulsions of water. The grooves does not allow the water to build up and hence prevent the danger of aquaplaning. The increased silica content in the tread also increases grip and decreases braking distance.
- One can manoeuvre the car more firmly during cornering with the excellent road feedback from these tyres. The asymmetric tread and hard shoulder blocks make it more stable. It is also designed to have an even distribution of pressure to maximise stability and control.
- The tread compound initiates minimum energy loss and material wear. This increases the mileage as well as the life of the tyre.
GOODYEAR EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC 3
Focussed on making a journey comfortable, this tyre displays an epic wet and dry grip with shorter braking distances.
- The lightweight yet the durable structure of this tyre uses Reinforced Construction Technology that also improves tread wear, handling, fuel efficiency and cornering performance.
- Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 uses the new Grip Booster compound. It is made up of adhesive resin that increases stickiness with the road. The direct impact on braking and handling is instantly felt as soon as the vehicle starts to move.
- The contact surface and the grip increase courtesy of the Active Braking Technology. The technology also increases friction and improves braking on wet and dry roads.
That is not all! Zoom Tyres boasts various ranges from tyre-making stalwarts. Continental, Bridgestone, Pirelli, Goodyear, Dunlop, Michelin, and many other car tyres Coventry drivers need, are just right here.
Follow these simple steps and you can get your favourite tyre delivered to your doorsteps even before you know it:
- Go to the Tyre Finder section on top
- Choose the specification you are looking for in a tyre
- You can also enter your registration number for quicker results.
- Choose the tyre you want
- Choose the slot when we can visit you and fit your tyre
- Enter delivery and payment details
It is just as easy as it looks. For future queries, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be glad to get back to you. Our customers’ satisfaction and feedback have been the backbone of our business. We value it more than anything.